Wow, it has been awhile since I last wrote a blog post here on Good Karma Living… about 5 months to be exact!
I have really missed having a creative outlet and am so thankful to have some extra time on my hands to get back into writing, creating and DIYs.
Just so we’re all on the same page here, I thought I would give you a quick update on what I’ve been up to these past months!
Last 5 Month Timeline:
- I was laid off back in April/May when the company I was working for went out of business.
- I spent about a month and a half in an interview process (this was the only company I was interviewing with at the time) for this amazing job that was going to provide higher pay, generous bonuses and a flexible work schedule. It was in the hospitality industry, an industry I am quite familiar with, and I was almost offered the position until…
- I had a change of heart, and decided I needed to give the marketing industry another try and grow my skill set while I’m still young, flexible, and have no crazy expenses to worry about. SO, I interviewed with another great company and accepted a position with lower pay, a crazy workload, but still some awesome benefits.
- Since landing my new position I have been CRAZY busy, i.e. leaving the house by 7am and usually not getting home until 6-7pm, at which time I walk my dog, make some dinner and pretty much crash! Weekends I spend catching up on house chores, catching up on sleep, and occasionally doing something fun and/or relaxing to unwind!
- Now, about three months into this new job, I am finally feeling comfortable with my new routine and managing that crazy workload. That pretty much brings us back to presesent time where I am here, actually writing a blog post!