Wow, what a month April was! I finally started Make & Take classes at Hobby Lobby, which have been SO fun, but extremely time consuming. I also found out that the company I was working for was going out of business by the end of the month, so I’ve been preparing myself for the big job hunt. Another bummer, that also means I had to give back my computer with Photoshop, but life goes on!
That hasn’t left a lot of time for me to blog or really check in with my website at all! As I have more free time on my hands for the time being (besides applying and interviewing for jobs!), I want to get back into the swing of things with my blog posts!
Today I bring you my favorite face mask recipe to date! An amazingly clarifying Activated Charcoal Mask, enjoy!
- 1 tbsp Amazonian/Bentonite Clay
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablet of Activated Charcoal (found in the supplement section of most grocery stores)
- 2 drops Aloe gel
- 2 drops Young Living Purification essential oil
- [Optional] 2 drops Young Living Tea Tree essential oil (when you’re trying to stop a spot in its tracks)
Just mix the ingredient together and store in an air tight container to enjoy all week long!
**Note** You can change up this recipe in SO many ways just by adding different essential oils- some of my other favorites are Lavender, Frankincense or Geranium!